If you want to use it on other platforms, check our generator versions:
- ebayseller generator
You are seller on Ebay and you want to promote your auctions on your website, to attract potential bidders.
Just select some parameters to match your needs and your listing will be automatically displayed in the module. This module uses the the latest API available on Ebay developer website.
3.5 version for Joomla 3.X and 2.X is responsive, and include floating rows.
- Seller ID
- Your username on eBay, used to sell your items.
- localize your auctions by country in the 11 ebay different websites. (Used only to specify date format and currency).
- Number of auctions
- Number between 1 and 100
- Types of items
- Auctions or fixed price.
- Intro text (optional)
- If you want to add a text before the auctions.
- Sort order
- Current price, time, bid count.
- Open eBay link
- New window or in same window.
- Display dates
- New option. no/yes
- Floating auctions:
- regular is the current version. Floating is the new responsive panel.
- Use to filter items from a specific category ID from eBay.
- 5 languages available.
- Multiple versions of the widget can be done on the same pages.
- Responsive with floating option.
- Widget updates automatically in real time: what your users see is what you sell in real time.
- External coding and parsing interface: widget will always be available from our server
- All parsing and code running on our server: your server stays free of surcharge. We take care.
You can modify CSS style in the file styles.css of the module for the floating version.
- Whole module, where you can declare all commons styles
- the block for one auction
- .blockauction img
- image of an auction
- .blockauction .ebaytitle
- title for each auction
- .blockauction .price
- price for each auction
- .blockauction .date_end
- date for each auction
|3.6||Fixes for filters|
|3.5||new version with floating rows for joomla 3 and 2.5|
|3.0||new version for joomla 3|
|2.0||new version for joomla 1.6,1.7 and 2.5|